Have you ever walked into a space that was clean and tidy, yet felt distinctly unsettling?
You may have felt this in your own home, after an argument, an accident or a lot of visitors.
When the world outside is chaotic and unpredictable, it becomes even more important to experience our homes and work-spaces as safe-havens – as sacred spaces free of negative or discordant energy.
There is a very special tool that alchemists use to cleanse and purify their spaces in the most magical of ways – Holy water.
Using holy water is one of the most ancient traditions and practices that still continues today.
Holy water is spiritually empowered water that long predates religion. It has traditionally been used by people to cleanse and bless themselves, their families, their homes, their fields and gardens and their animals.
Holy water has been used to confer spiritual protection and blessings upon all aspects of people’s lives and has also been used to cleanse spiritual impurities and to drive off evil forces.
It has been universally associated with divine powers, powers associated with the gods and goddesses.
Since time immemorial many cultures used holy water that was either collected from sacred springs and holy wells or was created through specific blessings and magical chants or prayers by a priestess, priest, holy woman or holy man. It was universally used to cleanse and sanctify. In Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia fonts of holy water were to be found in the temples of Isis and Ishtar.
The ancients saw water as being the element out of which all things emerged and in which all things were connected.
They knew that energy moved faster through water and that water could hold within itself very potent and high frequency spiritual energies. They believed that water had this unique capacity because it was the creator or giver and sustainer of physical life.
The renewed importance and significance of holy water in the Aquarian Age is also subtly encoded into the glyph for the zodiacal sign of Aquarius. A glyph that also represents water, energy and vibration.
First Light Porta Alchémica® Holy Water is made following ancient sacred protocols to help you create a sense of the sacred in your life.
Here are just some of the ways you can use First Light Porta Alchémica® Holy Water:
- Use to bless and protect your home. Sprinkle on the doorstep to protect your house and prevent negative energies from entering.
- Add to a mister or sprinkle it in your workspace, personal space or office space to remove negativity, heavy energy or for protection.
- Add to your bath to relax, soothe yourself and bathe in divine grace.
- Add to a bucket of water when cleaning household floors, surfaces or windows to infuse your house with divine energy.
- Put in a bucket of water and spray or pour on your vegetable garden to bless and sanctify the plants and the food they provide.
- Sprinkle on the children before they go to school for a blessing and protection. Make it a special morning ritual.
- Use a mister or sprinkle in the sick room, the hospice or hospital room to draw down grace, blessings and protection.
- Sprinkle or mist yourself before you play sport or to help keep you safe from harm and for spiritual support and inspiration during the game
- Use in the kitchen. Pour or spray onto surfaces where food is prepared and consumed to keep the space pristine energetically.
- Sprinkle on your bike, scooter or car windscreen for an added safety measure on busy roads.
- Sprinkle on your pets and around the area where they sleep as a blessing for them.
I would love to hear from you, please share your comments and experiences below.
Light in Extension